Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cleanin' Out The Fridge


This weekend I started the process of purging my kitchen of the foods that I know are not a part of Michi's Ladder. It'll be interesting to see how I incorporate eating healthily into my crazy lifestyle. After talking with my wonderful coach Derek I am a little more at ease about my ability to grocery shop for meals that I would actually eat and prepare regularly. He sent me an easy to use list of allowable foods for the first phase of the P90X Nutrition Plan.

So I'm making my grocery list and meal planning this week and do my shopping this weekend.

Next Week... It's on! Oh yeah... ya girl is mad hyped!
--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: