Tuesday, April 22, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 3

Ok...

So I woke up this morning thinking I was doing Yoga X only to discover (after viewing my trusty calander/spreadsheet) that I was actually supposed to do Shoulders & Arms.

So... At 5:30 this morning I was trying to wrap my brain around that little fact and making sure I cue'd up the appropriate video.

Got that sorted out. Had the correct worksheet up on my screen and was finally able to log into the Work Out With You (WOWY) feature on the Team Beachbody website. Check the links in the Cookie Jar on the right.

I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! Now I may feel differently when I add the resistance bands to it next week but as it stands right now. I can do Shoulders and Arms ALL DAY!!!

I was even able to do the bonus round. What I wasn't able to do was the Ab Ripper. I'm going to have to give that a whirl next week I suppose. After that hour of Shoulders & Arms my body was wasted. That additional 25 minutes of Abs just seamed like a bear.


I WILL BEAT IT!

I totally enjoyed todays workout and surprised myself with my ability to complete two of the exercises today!

I'm typing this with my phone so if the formatting looks Crazy I'll clean it up when I get into the office.

I'm at the dentist right now about to get the left half of my mouth scaled. I had the right done last week and it was no fun.

See you guys soon.

Remember...

KEEP PUSHING PLAY!

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com


*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: