Wednesday, April 23, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 4

If Plyo is the devil... Yoga X is certainly one of it's minions.

Up until I "met" Tony via P90X... I considered myself pretty flexible. I even own a couple of Yoga/Pilates videos. I knew that I have some balance issues and anticipated being a bit "wobbly". I guess when I think about it... It has been a while since I've done any significant Yoga or Pilates.

I made it through half of the Yoga X. It's a 90 minute set... I made it to 45 minutes. Not because I was tired but mainly due to the fact that my balance/posture won't allow me to do some of the moves that are being done... Today... Trust me when I tell you that I WILL get though this video eventually. As my strength and coordination builds.... and my belly and/or boobs (get in the way of most of the poses) begin to tone.... I will be waiting for Tony at the finishline.... Telling him to "Get It Up!" and take a water break if he needs it... hahahahahaha

Y'all hear me talking smack???

My journey is going to take me a lot longer than 90 days. It took me way more than 90 days to abuse my body until it got to this point... It would be insane for me to think that it would be a cake-walk to reverse the affects of poor diet and sporadic exercise.

Like I said before... this is a lifestyle change... and I'm on my way...

KEEP PUSHING PLAY....
--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: