Wednesday, April 30, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 11

You know... it's a good thing that I feel a sense of accomplishment with the other videos because I think Yoga is gonna be the death of me... lol Why in the heck do my elbows and knees ache?

No seriously... Don't get me wrong I still despise Plyo like it stole my darn Milk Money back in grammar school. But Yoga... is difficult... for me. There are two very apparent problems.... Well besides my tendons massaging my Central Nervous System...

  1. I have VERY poor balance which I'm sure has a lot to do with my body make up
  2. This one I hate to admit. My belly gets in the way and after all that compression from the vinyasa and chattarunga I feel severely nauseous after 40 minutes.
The first issue will take care of itself with these workouts... The more I do it the better I will get. The second one will take care of itself by a couple of means... After talking with my coach Derek yesterday I now hear him in my head saying... "Don't be afraid of Ab Ripper X... Attack it!" The nutrition plan that I am going to implement on Sunday, May 4, 2008 and the addition of Ab Ripper X will begin to tackle my belly bulge.

I am determined to conquer P90X. It's gonna happen... I feel the difference every day! As all of these things come together and I press through. I will see improvements with this and all of my workouts.

Great seeing you guys (hhardy, ttutt, busybee1415, bazookajeff, FarmerTed)in WOWY this morning.

Keep Pressing Play... Even When Your Belly Is In The Way!

--
*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"

---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: