Thursday, May 1, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 12

I'm Alive...

This was a rough day. Not exercisewise... but life event wise... lol

I almost didn't get my workout in but eventhough my body was unwilling... I made it through!

I press on to take hold of that for which I have set in my sights... I am determined to get better and better... and exceed even my own expectations.

Legs and Back WHOOPED my butt!!!

And I loved it...

I feel good about what I'm doing here... I am confident that each step I take is moving me one step closer to where I need and want to be.

Life is good... and is only going to get better. I decided to become a part of the Team Beachbody Family and become a coach... I am excited at the prospects of helping others and the potential to affect change in peoples lives for the better.

What better way to do that than by teaching people about healthier lifestyles!

Kenpo Tomorrow... I Am Ready To Bring It... Are you?

--
*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"

---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: