Sunday, May 4, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 15

Today is the day.... I realize... I have no core strength... lol

Sad yes... I know. I'm determined to change that.

Today Was Chest & Back. I got in really late last night from a concert and really didn't think that I would be up to meet my buddies in WOWY.

I feel great about my performance... although I still haven't been able to get up from that dive bomber. But that's better than not trying it at all... lol

But... Alas... at 8:15 this morning... my eyes were opened and I crawled out of bed.

I brought it today... and guess what?

I did Ab Ripper X!

Almost as soon as I got through the In & Outs I felt like I had to vomit. Yeah... it was rough. I kept pressing through the pain and discomfort and was able to do a good portion of it. My belly fat makes some of the moves awkward but I am doing my best. Even though I know that I'm not doing some of the moves exactly as Tony & the Kids are... I know I am doing my best. Each time I do an exercise my body is going to get stronger and stronger.

Keep Pressing Play Folx!
--

Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

Better Health Is Possible. Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How.

No comments: