Thursday, May 8, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 19

Yeah I'm a little late with my post this morning...

It's been a busy day already... lol

Legs and Back wasn't so bad today. Still getting the slight nausea but no where as bad as it was when I first began this program.

I brought it a little harder this week so I am very proud of that...

and in the famous words of Tony Horton... That recovery drink is MONEY!!!!!

I usually put a bottle of water in the freezer right before I begin my workout and then pour that icy goodness in my water bottle, add the recovery drink mix, and then shake it till I get a good froth on the top... Yummy!

I thinking of these last three weeks as an opportunity for me to see what my body can do... getting a feel for P90X and my abilities within it.

Things I know...
  1. I feel stronger,
  2. My lung capacity had increased,
  3. I feel better about myself.

What better reason than that do I need to keep pressing play?

Well I have a couple of clients that are looking to me for advice, guidance, and clarification. That will help me to bring it hard every time I press play!

Have an awesome Thursday. Today is the last day that I will walk this earth as a 33 year old woman. Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!
--

Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

Better Health Is Possible. Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How.

1 comment:

Bazooka Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Charlene!!

BazookaJeff - Go Team Performance!

www.bazookajeff.com