Wednesday, May 7, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 18

Curses, Curses, Curses....

***CHARPOWERFITNESS MINI CONFESSIONAL***

My eyes opened at 5:20AM.... Alarm blaring in the next room...

I looked over to my right to see if that mule that was there a couple of weeks ago had passed out from the exhaustion that he must be experiencing from kicking me in the head. He couldn't be found.

I got out of the bed... trudged to the bathroom to find the alarm clock

and... And... AND...

I PRESSED THE SNOOZE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!

*GASP*

Got right back in my bed (then I got right out of it three minutes later out of guilt)

Popped Yoga X in and... PRESSED PLAY.

Where is a Topamax when ya need one!

I only made it to the 30 minute mark before my head felt like it was going to explode and I was gonna hurl.

Since I knew that it would look like a massacre in my apartment that I did not want to experience the joy of cleaning my carpet as a result of going forward.. I stretched my way right outta there.

Eventhough I didn't get as far as I did last week. i feel good about pressing through and getting in my 30 minutes.
--

Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

Better Health Is Possible. Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How.

No comments: