Friday, May 16, 2008

Lesson's Learned

After a much needed conversation with my Coach Derek and my friend Ty, I have a renewed sense of committment to my health journey. My mind was racing with thoughts as I hung up the phone. This one prevailed... and carried over to this morning.
__________________________

We are so quick to redirect a child's behavior when they step over the line.

We don't give them candy before bedtime

We are always suggesting (or orchestrating) playdates to keep them active

We are always telling them... EAT YOUR VEGGIES!!!!

Why is it that we hold them to a standard that we do not honor in ourselves?

Children learn by IMITATION and REPETITION.

Who are they imitating if not us? Think about it.

--

Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

Better Health Is Possible. Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How.

No comments: