Tuesday, May 6, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 17

You ever watch that one man comedy show with... George Lopez?

It's the one where he says... "I got a pain in my chess and I cannot breaf"

Yeah... Say it just like that!

Or... Sanford & Son when Redd Foxx would grip his chest and look skyward saying "Ya, hear me Elizabeth... I'm coming to join ya honey... With... (whatever was causing him anxiety at the moment)

(If not... you need to step ya Comedy Central & Nick At Night game up... lol)

Well I got a pain in my side... and I can "breaf" just fine... NOW... hehehe And Elizabeth is going be waiting a while because I got Tony and the Kids in my sight!

Lawd-a-Mercy!

Every day... Is brand new in P90X.

Muscle Confusion is a beautiful thing...

Every Day... another muscle group is sore.

And the crazy thing is this...

I now look for that... soreness like it's a friend.

I am so enjoying my workouts...

They make me cuss...

They make me grunt...

They make me wobble...

But...

I am getting stronger...

My form is getting better...

And I continue to Press Play.

It's Tuesday yall!

I started bringing it at 5:30 this morning and I'm going to keep that momentum going throughout my workday!

You do the same!

Oh!!!! I am so excited that my Recovery Drink and my Coaching Kit will be arriving today!!!!

You know IT'S ON now!!!!
--

Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

Better Health Is Possible. Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How.

No comments: