Sunday, May 18, 2008

P90X - Chest & Back - Ab Ripper X (Day 1)

Getting back on the horse full force is something else man...

All I kept thinking was... After this I get a reward...

What do I reward myself with you ask?

P90X Recovery Drink of course!!!!! Tastes like a orange creamcicle... I put my bottle of water AND my sports bottle in the freezer at the beginning of my workout and when I'm done I make a b-line for the freezer. Pour that bottle of water that usually has a few ice chips in it directly into my ice cold sports bottle and then rip open a packet of thw P90X Recovery Drink, Shake it up real good till it has a good froth on top then I sit in my easy chair and drink that thing down... Oh it feels so good too. Click the link to find it in the Beachbody Store... It is awesome!

(I added YouTube links to a friend of mine that demonstrates the moves in double time speed)

Chest and Back is something man. It's probably my favorite of the workouts. I have never had a great deal of upper body strength and this work continues to defy what I think that I am capable of. I still can't do the Decline Push-Up or the Dive Bombers but...

but....


but...

I actually did Ab Ripper X... immediately following the 60 minute Chest & Back Routine!!!!!!

I was frowning... panting... and cussing... I took more breaks than all of them on the screen combined... but you know what???

Never have I felt so accomplished! Every single day I get up and press play... and I feel like I can conquer the world! It's amazing what working out does to my psyche... my confidence... and my ability to focus on the various tasks that I have set on my calendar. Getting up a 5:00 am ( I had to push the time back so that I can have the time to do Ab Ripper X... I was using the time factor as one of my excuses as to why I couldn't do it) and checking P90X off my list is an amazing thing.

I can do this... And So Can You!

Let's Do it together. Meet me in WOWY! (online gym)
--

Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

Better Health Is Possible. Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How.

No comments: