Saturday, May 3, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 14

Ok...

Ok!

OK!!!!

I truly approached this X Stretch as *just* a stretch.... BAD MOVE Char... lol

You would think that I should know better by now. Tony don't play that!!!!

There was one move that I couldn't even imagine doing... I can't think of the name of it but you start out on your back and slowly bring your legs in the air... straight up until your back is off the floor and you are basically resting on your shoulders!!!

WHAT?

I modified that move real quick. The day that I'm able to do that move without modification I'm gonna celebrate like you wouldn't believe!!!

I have always thought that I am pretty flexible... but there are some parts of my body that I can't wait to disappear. My belly for one thing... And my boobs... Those things get in the way like nobody's business!

Poof I say... BE GONE!!! Hahahahaha!

I know that all of these things will come in time. I am pressing through the discomfort and getting closer and closer to my mark... It's in my sights and I'm not losing focus!

--
Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

-If you are interested in being coached click this link it's free!

Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How

No comments: