Monday, May 5, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 16

Yet another morning that my alarm goes off and I have had less than six hours of sleep.

I was so disoriented. I purposely keep my alarm clock in the bathroom (which is right next to my bedroom) so that I have to get up and move around in order to turn that thing off. At 5:30 in the morning... If that was in my bedroom I would turn it off and roll right back to la la land... lol

So I get up and walk with my eyes closed... to turn it off.

AND THEN I PRESS PLAY!!!!!

Evil... Evil... Evil...

Plyo & Nausea are synonymous for me... BUT not nearly as bad as week 1!!!!!

I'm getting stronger... my form is getting better... And I am hella excited about that.

There are a few moves where I can't leave the ground just yet but I just modify those and get on my tippy toes and reach as high as I can.

I'll be airborne soon with those....

I'll get you Tony Horton... next time

Oh yeah... There will be a next time...
This ain't over until the fat lady sings... Lucky for me buy the time I start singin'... I won't be a fat lady any more... lol

Oh BTW... I added a couple
of items to my page if you hadn't noticed. There's a page counter, and there is a link that will allow you to add me to your favorite RSS feeder.

Have an awesome Monday Folx
--

Make Time For Health Today
Or You Will Make Time For Illness Tomorrow

Charmaine Parrish
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com

Better Health Is Possible. Shoot Me An Email To Find Out How.

No comments: