Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I haven't posted since my birthday but I'm still pressing play ladies.

I felt a bit sick this morning and my mood isn't as chipper as it has been as of late... but I'm gonna keep it moving. I'm going to start my program all over... My birthday week sort of knocked me off my square as far as diet was concerned I'm still working out but not at the intensity that I know lies within me.

So come Monday... I'm gonna set fire to all this lusciousness... The P90X way!

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"

http://charpowerfitness.blogspot.com
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: