Monday, April 28, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 9

Plyo is still the devil...

But this morning I went down there with my grillin' fork to fight 'em off!!!!

I still giggled when Tony cussed... That was the highlight of my workout..

Oh that.... and the fact that your girl made it *almost* to the end of her workout without feeling like the Plyo minions had stolen all of the oxygen out of my living room!

So while I still had 14 minutes to go... there were two things that I took note of...

  1. I did twenty minutes more than I did last week
  2. I only felt like nauseous at the 40 minute mark!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo You know what that means... There is hope for this Fluffy Chic... Who won't be so fluffy for that much longer!

Keep Pressing Play Folx! It works.... If YOU work!

*You know how those twelve step programs have, well, 12 steps?

Well each of those P90X videos represents a step for me!!!!! You think its a coincidence that there are 12 videos? I think not.... P90X is therpeutic for me!

I know I won't be bikini ready in 90 days but my life has already been transformed in just 9!!!

Be Blessed and Have a Fabulous Monday!

(Great workout this morning in WOWY hhardy, ttutt, busybee1415, bazookajeff, and FarmerTed).
--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: