Tuesday, April 29, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 10

Whew!!!! Whew!!! Whew!!!

I woke up this morning with a killer headache around midnight... You ever get one of those? I can honestly say that I haven't had a significant headache since I began P90X so it was a surprise when I woke up feeling like a mule had just kicked the hell outta my right temple.

I managed to get back to sleep and woke up at 5:20 to prepare for Shoulder's & Arms...

This workout isn't awful by any means. There are two parts that I really struggled with last week and struggled with this week as well but I was able to complete more reps and add the 15lb resistance bands to... So I know I'm getting stronger....

I still haven't touched Ab Ripper X... I know that will kill me for sure when I add it next week.

Great seeing you all in WOWY (ttutt, busybee1415, bazookajeff, FarmerTed). It really makes me smile.

Keep Pressing Play... Even when there's a mule in the room... lol
--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: