Thursday, April 24, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 5

Woke up this morning sans the alarm clock and was very... alarmed.

My television was on... and I could hear the news... and somehow... my a$ was still in the bed...

Looked over at my clock and it said... 5:45... What the heck happened to my 5:30 buzzing sound? What happend was... Char didn't set the alarm last night.

So I cussed a bit... stumbled into the living room... Logged into WOWY and Pressed Play...

Legs & Back wasn't so bad (hell compared to Plyo from Monday this was a cake walk) One of the main points that I really began to "tremble" was during the wall squats... man.... I thought my thighs were having seizures at one point... and the single leg squats? Fa-git-about-it! I just did the regular wall squats and called it a day...

While I didn't get as many reps as I would have liked I am going to continue to focus on my form and let the rest work itself out.

Tomorrow... Kenpo...

Scared? Yup!

Excited? Hell Yes!

Keep Pressing Play!

--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: