Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mini-Goals

Current Weight: 235
Mini-Goal Weight: 200
Goal Weight: 170 (or whatever feels good to me between here and there)

Every week I'm going to do an assessment of my weight, my goals, and my progress (or lack therof). I may or may not actually post the results... lol

The mini-goal was inspired by a movie called Touching the Void, a film about a mountain climber that injured himself while climbing down a mountain. He stated that he had to set little goals in order to get down the mountain with his broken leg.

My situation isn't as drastic as his... 10lb incriments is a good place for me to begin.

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com


*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: