Monday, April 21, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 2

Plyometrics is the devil incarnate!!!!!!

Evil I tell ya!

Even Tony cussed in it... (Sh... I mean Jeepers... lol)

For the uninitiated... It is basically Jump Training... gravity is not your friend!

My chest burned... and I felt like I was going to vomit at the 15 minute mark.

I see why Tony says that this workout is the "X" in P90X!

My friggin arms feel like jello. And this is primarily a leg workout!

Man am I out of shape.

He suggested that if you can't do the Plyometrics that you could substitute it for the Cardio X disc... I may do just that next week. I figure either way I'm gonna feel like I gotta vomit... so I'm going to stick with the Plyometrics and hope that I can make it to the end of it eventually ( I was burnt out by the time we completed the warm up. ) BUT I pressed through another 15 minutes before I had to call it quits...

Next time... I'll do much more... I know it!

Oh... did I mention that there is a dude in the video with a prosthetic leg?????

He was getting busy man!

I got a loooooong way to go... But I'm going to Keep Pressing Play!
--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: