Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jumbled Mornings...

Oh how I love to wake up in the morning at 5:20 and workout with Tony & the Kids...

Oh how I love to shower, dress, and pack my bag for work...

Oh how I love to discover that while it is 7:05am when I put my mascara on and I'm a mere minute and a half from leaving my apartment... I am not actually supposed to be doing that because I don't have to leave my apartment until 9:00am!!!!!

It's Tuesday you forgetful ninny!!! You don't have to be to work until 10am!!!! I could have slept in another hour!

I was so eager to get up and get my workout done that I totallly forgot that today was my late day at work... hehehe

I guess there are worse things in life... lol

--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: