Friday, April 25, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 6

*NOTE TO SELF... PURCHASE RECOVERY DRINK A.S.A.P.*

Kenpo kicked my A$ this morning... I was in the midst of it and still didn't see that ish coming.

There were a couple of the "twisty" type moves that I couldn't do precisely the way that Tony and his crew were doing... but I did those without twisting my ankles.

Oh yeah... and those "X" jacks?????

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!! I did ONE the entire workout... the other times I marched and did knee lifts or walked around...

To say I survived Kenpo is a gross overstatement... I sat down after I was done and couldn't believe how my body felt afterwards... At one point I started giggling... not because anything humorous had happened... I was cracking up in disbelief that I... The Fluffy Girl from Philly... Had completed SIX CONSECUTIVE days of X-treme physical activity... WOWOWOWOWOW!

This one wiped me out and it has never felt so good... I will be purchasing the recovery drink this week... If I had to goto work right after this workout I would have been miserable... Luckily I have a three day weekend!!!!! As soon as I got my wits about me... I planted my butt right in the bed for three hours... lol

I'm up and ready for my X Stretch tomorrow. Saw a couple of you in WOWY this morning... I didn't workout until 7:45 this morning... but that was because I didn't have to get ready for work!

Oh BTW feel free to add me as a buddy on here or on Yahoo (nu_aka). A few of you already have!


--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: