Sunday, April 27, 2008

P90X - Classic - Char's Day 8

Still Sore from Kenpo.... I must be doing something right.

So I got up this morning and Pressed Play...

This workout was much more intense since I added the BeachBody Push Up Stands and the B-Lines Resistance Bands.

Whew! I certainly feel the difference from doing Chest & Back with the bands & stands as opposed to using nothing last week. I can feel myself being able to "Bring It" a littlle bit more intensely than I did last week. I am focusing more on my form than on the number of reps... I figure once the form is right... the reps will come.

My goal is to become stronger, faster, and leaner... I know it will come. I am a work in progress... and as long as I take at least one step every day I have done something huge for myself.

This week my Resistance Bands Upgrade Kit should arrive. Then I can simulate the chin-ups/pull-ups more accurately. I won't be ordering the recovery drink until Thursday so I won't get that until next week.

Have a great Sunday folx.
--

*Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History... I'm Striving To Be Historic!"
---------------
Be Careful....
I only make it appear like I'm confused...
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Charmaine -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

No comments: